8.17.2009

48 Continental States







This past week, while road-tripping with Sarah, I finally managed to complete one of the longer-term projects of my life. By swinging through the northwest corner of Nebraska (pleasantly hilly, I'm happy to report) I can now say I have been to every state in the continental U.S.

As you can see by the pictures, there's a reason I keep going out on road trips. This country kicks ass. Even in Nebraska. I just can't get over the fact that in this particular day and age, I can just hop into a car and cruise all over this incredible landscape. If you haven't gotten in your car recently and gone beyond the grocery store, then I recommend you do. There are wonders and miracles around every freakin bend. Seriously. Make sure you take your camera.

No comments: