3.25.2008

Dream Come True

Today I became the proud renter of my very own office space for my BodyTalk practice. It's just big enough for the massage table, a chair and a few plants, which is all I need. The room is in the historic Davidson building, a wonderful old place with bricked walls and creaking floors. I have always enjoyed being in that building--and now I have my very own space. I will even have my name on the door.

My certification test is coming up in the next few weeks, and I'm studying hard for it. But even more important in my book, I'm preparing to step in to my long-cherished dream of being an energy medicine practitioner. I've been wanting this for years and years and years.

Today, when I stood in that cozy room, with its lemon-yellow paneling and flowerbox outside the window, I felt that knee-buckling gratitude that only comes with realizing a dream. I have come home.

2 comments:

PocketCT said...

Hooray! Hooray!
Too bad to for now I will need you to try this stuff on me at a distance and can't see your lovely space.

jellybean1551@hotmail.com said...

Awesome! I can't wait to see your new place.