11.21.2007

Your Joyful Day

When I left my Respectable Job a few months back, it was with the intention of putting my shoulder to the creative grindstone and seeing what might arise.

Aside from my daily play with paint, paper and glue, I have gotten down to business with the creation of The Optimist’s Quarterly. This is going to be something really cool, but honest, I can’t do it alone.

You know what would really, really rock my world? If every one of you that reads this post would consider the following question:

What was the most joyful day of your life, and why?

Post a comment, send me an email or, if you’re feeling the light shine, create a little something and send it in! You can contribute a sentence, a paragraph, an essay, a poem, a haiku, a line drawing, a collage, an art quilt, a sculpture, a few lines of music composition…need I go on?

Come join the party.

It’s gonna be good times.

No comments: